Finally,
Problem solved
and
I'm able to upload some Lang Tengah photos.
But,
I'm giving my self only 30 minutes
to
finish it all.
As
I need to finish my mountain of HW.

The pictures
that
I'm going upload
is
only from my phone.
I still haven't claim from Pui San, Rayner and Nico.
So,
wait.
Here are the photos.
1st, pictures around the place I stayed.

The chalet.

The jetty.

Volleyball field.
I do more dodging
than
digging the ball.


Nice view?

The canteen.

2nd, the beach
or
I can say, more on the sea.

Clear sea water & ugly feet.

Pretty view.

Try to spot 2 baby sharks here.


Super crystal clear water.

Shadows.

Amazing view right?

The sea & ugly feet part II.

The sand is super white.
Like,
milk powder.

Yum yum,
fishy~


Super lot fish.


See the corals?

3rd, pictures that got me!

Me.


Acting to be amazed.


Pui San
I.

Posing at the beach.

Damn dark.
Cause, I was under a coconut tree.

The night I got super drunk.

4th, the noob cat.

Henry's best friend.

So fierce.
5th, doing crazy things at the airport.

At the airport entrance.

Showing off that
the whole airport
only
just got this food.
I mean
ONLY.


Airport fewer.

Airplane fewer.

Don't ask me why we do that.

Stupid Airplane.

Scared me to death.
6th, LCCT's toilet.


Stupid lousy toilet sign.
Problem solved
and
I'm able to upload some Lang Tengah photos.
But,
I'm giving my self only 30 minutes
to
finish it all.
As
I need to finish my mountain of HW.

The pictures
that
I'm going upload
is
only from my phone.
I still haven't claim from Pui San, Rayner and Nico.
So,
wait.
Here are the photos.
1st, pictures around the place I stayed.

The chalet.

The jetty.

Volleyball field.
I do more dodging
than
digging the ball.


Nice view?

The canteen.

2nd, the beach
or
I can say, more on the sea.

Clear sea water & ugly feet.

Pretty view.

Try to spot 2 baby sharks here.


Super crystal clear water.

Shadows.

Amazing view right?

The sea & ugly feet part II.

The sand is super white.
Like,
milk powder.

Yum yum,
fishy~


Super lot fish.


See the corals?

3rd, pictures that got me!

Me.


Acting to be amazed.


Pui San
I.
Posing at the beach.

Damn dark.
Cause, I was under a coconut tree.

The night I got super drunk.

4th, the noob cat.

Henry's best friend.

So fierce.
5th, doing crazy things at the airport.

At the airport entrance.

Showing off that
the whole airport
only
just got this food.
I mean
ONLY.


Airport fewer.

Airplane fewer.

Don't ask me why we do that.

Stupid Airplane.

Scared me to death.
6th, LCCT's toilet.


Stupid lousy toilet sign.
2 fishy comments:
you see the picture with us showing the sad face, the girl at the back of us like posing with us liddat. lol
LOL!
Thats what I notice also!!
Post a Comment