Hmmm...
I can't post
the
Lang Tengah trip's
pictures
quite yet.
Because,
I haven't fully receive any from my friends.
Each folder was like about
400 or 500 MB file!!
Damn large.

Well,
had started my 3rd semester.
No study mood.
I missed my beach trip!
Still in the mood
for
vacation.

See,
I told you

still in trip mood.
And so,
We had steamboat.
Just the 6 of us.
The place : Summer Steamboat
Somewhere around Sunway.

The place looks nice.
But
the food taste
"ahem".

Can say
not tasty.

Steamboat?

We had
Herbal chicken soup
and
Tom Yam soup.

Next,
here the food comes!

The only tasty food
was
only the
chicken that was already cooked
at the most right side
of the table.

Fire. Checked!

Steamboat tools. Checked!

Yew,
GROSS!


Jack and Jia Hui.

Everyone was busying
putting the food in.
It seems,

Jack couldn't wait.

Prawns that pee?


Colourful
but
awful.

David's hand and Jack.
Didn't took picture of David.
But,
at least still got the hand.

Some happy candid pictures.

AJ and Jess.

My wonderful dish.

My ice-cream
was the
ugliest.

Thanks to David.

So,
in the end
he is forced to take
a new one
to let me take picture.

Vivian's ice-cream
was
the prettiest.

Vivian's second round.

You can go upstairs
and
here's the view.

Romantic?
and

a blur picture of me.
I can't post
the
Lang Tengah trip's
pictures
quite yet.
Because,
I haven't fully receive any from my friends.
Each folder was like about
400 or 500 MB file!!
Damn large.

Well,
had started my 3rd semester.
No study mood.
I missed my beach trip!
Still in the mood
for
vacation.
See,
I told you

still in trip mood.
And so,
We had steamboat.
Just the 6 of us.
The place : Summer Steamboat
Somewhere around Sunway.
The place looks nice.
But
the food taste
"ahem".

Can say
not tasty.
Steamboat?
We had
Herbal chicken soup
and
Tom Yam soup.
Next,
here the food comes!
The only tasty food
was
only the
chicken that was already cooked
at the most right side
of the table.
Fire. Checked!
Steamboat tools. Checked!
Yew,
GROSS!

Jack and Jia Hui.
Everyone was busying
putting the food in.
It seems,

Jack couldn't wait.
Prawns that pee?

Colourful
but
awful.
David's hand and Jack.
Didn't took picture of David.
But,
at least still got the hand.
Some happy candid pictures.
AJ and Jess.
My wonderful dish.
My ice-cream
was the
ugliest.

Thanks to David.
So,
in the end
he is forced to take
a new one
to let me take picture.

Vivian's ice-cream
was
the prettiest.
Vivian's second round.
You can go upstairs
and
here's the view.
Romantic?

and
a blur picture of me.
1 fishy comments:
How can u not take pic of me.. dam sad man.. And my ice cream is de nicest ok... i am pro!
Post a Comment