OMG,u're back,finally!!! long time i didnt see u blog since..b4 A2?? walau A.. u're blog skin looks similar to bel's one.. got the chick..hahaha, looks ok la.. but the name..9 complicated life,looks so sad T__T..btw, i put password into my blog liao, u wan de pw den sms me for it ya.. hehehe..good to see u back
I am one SIAO ZHA PO who is always broke and busy keeping up my life trying to be a great artist/advertiser one day. I am currently studying advertising design. However, I am trying to explore deeper and more about the world of arts. I like to see the world in a different view and perspective that people might think I am different or sometimes crazy. You can call me meow or kuma, that's all my friends call me sometimes. The reason they call me that is because I like cats and bear especially Rilakkuma. Kuma in japanese means bear. Most of my friends also think I look like a cat too. Miao~ Actually anything regarding about cats or bears, I will definitely go goo goo over it. And most importantly, I love everything as long it is super cute. I am so broke because I collect them. Want to know more about me? Ask me. (;
6 fishy comments:
OMG,u're back,finally!!! long time i didnt see u blog since..b4 A2?? walau A.. u're blog skin looks similar to bel's one.. got the chick..hahaha, looks ok la.. but the name..9 complicated life,looks so sad T__T..btw, i put password into my blog liao, u wan de pw den sms me for it ya.. hehehe..good to see u back
Hehehe..
I will try to keep it alive this time! =)
I know you lock your blog ady. Why ar? A lot of XXX izzit? Muahahaha!
no la..just wana keep it private.. haahah.. ur blog's email is same with msn de hor.. if yes,den i grant u access to it.. =X
eh,when u wana date me huh
Yeah, it is the same.
What date? No time lah. Super busy. =(
ok, i'll grant ya access ltr..if i remember.. haha.. waa,don wan dating wif me,i sad liao
Post a Comment