Saturday, May 23, 2009

My First AD

Hey hey hey! I am back! My Semester 1 break bye bye for quite long ady.. The stress, the tension, the competition, the unexplainable atmosphere are all back! Damn it.

Today, guess I am quite in a good mood to blog, although I got so many assignments to finish. I had suffered from high fever lately. So, the antibiotics are making my brain nerves to work slowly and worried less about everything. That's why, here am I, feeling quite relax, BLOGGING! Wow, good stuff good stuff. Hahaha.

So about my Semester 2, so far I can handle it, I guess? I hope so. Well, cut the crap! Just wanna show some of work I had done lately. I love it cause it is something to do with my advertising career next time. Maybe choosing advertising design for my major was not a bad idea after all.

I got great comments from my lecturer from this advertisement. He said "Good arrangement, great effort." Hmm.. Ok. I still have to a presentation for this. Wait till see whether this "Good" goes on after the presentation.

This advertisement is about promoting something weird that less people know about it. Well, me and my team mate choose cactus juice to do for our AD. Ever heard about it? For my other friends, some are doing about flavour straws, some about wearing bamboo if I am not mistaken.

Ta Da! My AD! Hope you guys love it too as the same with me. Especially the coupon part. The first time I send it to my team mate. She was shocked and she said it looked like a real AD.


I gonna have to present this thing on Tuesday. So before that, if there's any thing you think it's not right. Give me the comments! Thanks!

All right for now, back to assignments!

1 fishy comments:

NoobieVid said...

Wa,just finish from break than fever liao, samo say its good stuff, give an excuse for you to slack huh? So you're studying advertise this sem? Nice advertisement there, simple clear explanation. but then, spelling mistake! "Rich SOURCE of fibre and hydration". hehe~ Good luck in your presentation.. and..drink more water~