Well, this is my 2nd AD poster of this semester. Spent few days to finish it. Isn't Ayumi Hamasaki pretty and sexy? I know it is not perfect but hope you guys love it. =)
3
fishy comments:
NoobieVid
said...
Woo!! i likey, ayumi le!! <3 ok comments ah.. overall very nice.. but the rose, looks like a toy rose ._. maybe bcoz of the snowflakes ba. And the word "It's a fact", don think its a good word to put in a product. =P well, another great ad =D i LIKEY! /no1
I know the rose is dam fake. Even my friend told me "Yer, see from here also know it's photoshop lah" LOL But I spent too much time for the rose ady.. Could not afford to lose anymore time so I just go on. Well, the "it the fact" sentence is the style of the product for every of their AD. So I can't do anything about that. =(
hahahaah, well improve next time on the rose ba.. tell me the results and de comment of ur lecturer(sms me)when u get it back oh! hehehehe =)gd luck! LOL, its de fact sound so wrong..wat a style..
I am one SIAO ZHA PO who is always broke and busy keeping up my life trying to be a great artist/advertiser one day. I am currently studying advertising design. However, I am trying to explore deeper and more about the world of arts. I like to see the world in a different view and perspective that people might think I am different or sometimes crazy. You can call me meow or kuma, that's all my friends call me sometimes. The reason they call me that is because I like cats and bear especially Rilakkuma. Kuma in japanese means bear. Most of my friends also think I look like a cat too. Miao~ Actually anything regarding about cats or bears, I will definitely go goo goo over it. And most importantly, I love everything as long it is super cute. I am so broke because I collect them. Want to know more about me? Ask me. (;
3 fishy comments:
Woo!! i likey, ayumi le!! <3 ok comments ah.. overall very nice.. but the rose, looks like a toy rose ._. maybe bcoz of the snowflakes ba. And the word "It's a fact", don think its a good word to put in a product. =P well, another great ad =D i LIKEY! /no1
I know the rose is dam fake. Even my friend told me "Yer, see from here also know it's photoshop lah"
LOL
But I spent too much time for the rose ady.. Could not afford to lose anymore time so I just go on.
Well, the "it the fact" sentence is the style of the product for every of their AD. So I can't do anything about that. =(
hahahaah, well improve next time on the rose ba.. tell me the results and de comment of ur lecturer(sms me)when u get it back oh! hehehehe =)gd luck!
LOL, its de fact sound so wrong..wat a style..
Post a Comment