Friday, July 3, 2009

Wish


Sometimes do you ever feel like wishing something? Something that are sometimes impossible to happen at that moment? People tend to do crazy things to get their wish to come true. You will see some people will try to chase a shooting star or send paper boats out to the sea.. 

Well, I am also one of those crazy people. What I did had been started since many years ago. I seriously don't know how I started this. Maybe I did this to make my self feel better? You know those wooden chopsticks that you need to break apart to use in every Sushi restaurant? Before I break them apart, I would wish for something. If you snap it perfectly, it means that your wish will come true. If you got a bad break result, your wish is likely to happen. 

What do you know? My wish do come true whenever I got a perfect one. This always happen to me. My wish really did came true. It is just a only small wish, but it is just enough to make me really happy. I don't know about you. Maybe you can try one today? Remember, you only get to try once at the moment. And if you got a bad break result, do not try for another one! You are wasting wood! Haha.. If your wish really come true after doing it, tell me about it. Hope all your wishes come true my dear friends.. This is just a little secret to share between you and me.. =)

0 fishy comments: