Sunday, August 16, 2009

Escape


Finally, my semester break is finally here. I know I suppose to feel happy or excited about it. But, I feel something is missing. Somehow this semester break is a painful one where I need to say good bye to everyone. I hate saying good bye. Screw the attachment that I had developed in these few months. 

*****

During this semester break, I wish I could escape to a place where there is nobody. If I have wings, I'll fly away, fly away from here. And I'll leave, leave everything behind. Just me alone at a place that I always dream of going to. A place where I can listen to the sound of the waves. A place where I can finally rest my mind. And please wash away my emotions and feelings. So I do not need to feel these stupid feelings anymore. 

0 fishy comments: