Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rainy days



Ah. It's been raining a lot lately. It's making me kinda feeling blue. There's nothing you can do outside, but just stay at home. The sky is dark, feet always get wet and raindrops always got on my head. There, I was sitting beside the window hugging my big size rilakkuma plush, drinking hot tea keeping my hands warm. 

By looking outside the window, raindrops were pouring and you see people running around trying to get cover. And there, my flash back started. I remembered some of the fun times I had during rainy days. I remembered how I used to run with my friends to take cover from the rain. We run as fast as we can. By the time we reached a place, all of us were soaking wet. We looked at each other's messy and wet conditions, and we laughed how horrible we looked. Those were the times. (:

Looking back at the window, outside you see people walking around the street holding different kinds and colours of umbrella. There's big, small, white, orange, yellow, blue, purple and rainbow colours. I actually realized I was starting to observe the minor things that I never done before. It's kinda weird but fun to realize that you are able to get to see some simple wonderful sight that you only get to see during rainy days. Well, think at the positive side, rainy days are sometimes not that awful after all. 

My umbrella colour? Mine is pink. I finally got to use it. Hehe.

What's yours?

3 fishy comments:

W.Xiang said...

Mine's a grey one, a free gift though lol.

NoobieVid said...

xiang had become a loyal reader of meow

W.Xiang said...

nope, just an occasional reader. unlike u, ur the loyal one.