Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sushi

I guess everyone had heard about the new sushi restaurant at 1U.



Went to try out some of their sushi.



With this guy,




David the RO freak.



Since many had told me its "OIISHI"(delicious).



Introducing you Zanmai's sushi~



The usual Sushi I always eat.




One of my favourite sushi because of the mayo with raw salmon.




This is something new.




Everyone's favourite.




Almost the same with the first sushi.




Raw salmon is always my favourite.




Many of my friends do not like this. But I do.




Salmon belly, Scallop and common Ebiko sushi.




Lastly,



Introducing my masterpiece!



I call it octopus war on salmon!



Hehe. I was being ridiculous.



This is just the amount I ate.



I didn't ate much.



Well, what I ate I felt it was ok only.

2 fishy comments:

Anonymous said...

swt~ what ok only.. i think is far much better den genki,sushi prince or sakae =D .. Octopus is yucky! nxt time call anson bring you go makan Pasta Zanmai, 1 word = zeng! sesame noodles! ok tata~

meow-chan said...

Aih..
Maybe it was because of the cheese in my stomach.
Before that day, I ate so many cheesy stuff - Double Cheeseburger and Cheesy Fries. LOL.
Come~ let's go for second round if like that. =p