Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sick

This is gonna be a shocking, disgusting and sick post.



This only happened at rare chance.



Wanna know?



Yesterday,



I saw something shocking at the bus stop.



Waiting for my bus to home.



Saw this Myvi car parked at the bus stop for a long time.



I though he is one of the driver waiting for someone to pick up.



It turns out to be not.



He rolled down his window and I saw him shaking.



I went OMG and WTF because he was actually masturbating in the car!!!



It takes me a long time to finally to notice this.



The more I looked at him the more excited he got.



I also saw his "thing". *SOB*



DISGUSTING PEOPLE pollute my eyes!!




4 fishy comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, u see a flasher, i should go for jess's birthday pt and see that guy, can chop his lil bro =D Next time juz run back to college =.=,dangerous ppl outthere.. btw,omg u updated ur sushi topic with my pic =.="yong sui! 2nd round we go pasta zanmai, better! ^^d
Btw, genki sushi zap lap,bcome Sakea sushi liao *faint*

meow-chan said...

LOL.
I'm so lucky right?

I updated that post because I wanna make it nicer.
Sakea sushi not bad wor.
Poor Genki sushi.

Anonymous said...

swt.. lucky =.= Sakae's food not fresh as when it first open in the curve,so had a bad impression to it =D maybe u need to bring a pepper spray next time(better prevention)


*pooof*

meow-chan said...

Don't worry.
The MEOW knows Karate!
Plus it is a white belt. :p