swt.. u wan emotion i got whole bunch of onion fan club's emotion in my ro forum..HAHAHa~ now ur layout so blank @@ "bak seut seut,wat luet luet" a.. x_X
I am one SIAO ZHA PO who is always broke and busy keeping up my life trying to be a great artist/advertiser one day. I am currently studying advertising design. However, I am trying to explore deeper and more about the world of arts. I like to see the world in a different view and perspective that people might think I am different or sometimes crazy. You can call me meow or kuma, that's all my friends call me sometimes. The reason they call me that is because I like cats and bear especially Rilakkuma. Kuma in japanese means bear. Most of my friends also think I look like a cat too. Miao~ Actually anything regarding about cats or bears, I will definitely go goo goo over it. And most importantly, I love everything as long it is super cute. I am so broke because I collect them. Want to know more about me? Ask me. (;
2 fishy comments:
swt.. u wan emotion i got whole bunch of onion fan club's emotion in my ro forum..HAHAHa~ now ur layout so blank @@ "bak seut seut,wat luet luet" a.. x_X
What "bak seut seut" and "wat luet luet".
Stupid pervert guy.
I don't want to put your smelly onion emoticon.
I got my own.
Nice and simple. :p
Post a Comment