Since I got nothing better to do.
I upload some pictures.
Class PL4 second trip to Genting.

Checking in to the Highland hotel.
For gamblers only.
But we are able to get 2 rooms.
Thanks to Jia Hui's aunt.
For gamblers only.
But we are able to get 2 rooms.
Thanks to Jia Hui's aunt.

Waiting for others.
They were at the Go-Kart.
I didn't go for it.
Reasons : their headgears stink.

So we took some pictures.
They were at the Go-Kart.
I didn't go for it.
Reasons : their headgears stink.

So we took some pictures.


The horse looks torturing.
and
I looked happy.
and
I looked happy.

We've been on this ride for many times.
Dizzy.
Dizzy.

Already told them not to go on this ride.
See what happened.
See what happened.
But on the other hand,

These 2 seems to enjoy it.



Lemme show you some archery skills.
Tips to shoot an arrow.
Tips to shoot an arrow.


See.
The middle is mine.
Such a pro.


Make way.
The female Hulk is climbing!
Didn't make it to the top.


Here is the picture

that
David request to put.
Yeah, I know.
He said "This is the picture where you go Ahhhh!"
Translation : I dropped down.

Make a wish.
And never come true.
Cause,
It's fake!
Finally,
Here are the group shots.
The middle is mine.
Such a pro.


Make way.
The female Hulk is climbing!
Didn't make it to the top.

Here is the picture

that
David request to put.
Yeah, I know.
He said "This is the picture where you go Ahhhh!"
Translation : I dropped down.

Make a wish.
And never come true.
Cause,
It's fake!
Finally,
Here are the group shots.






4 fishy comments:
Omg, the caterpilar measurement,you tip-toe one isit.. =X.. Eeeyer, de horse nose bleed,ham sap... U didnt ride space shot,so fun like u're in heaven!..Lastly, how can u not put the pic u drop when rock climbing!?!?.. Ok la, your decriptions are funny enough..=D.
Yer.
Evil man.
Say me short larh.
Go more play space shot more larh then you sure really go heaven.
Since you specially request me to put the pictures when I fell, so I go put larh.
Check out the update.
LOL..hooray.. u really put it..haha.. I do too much sin, wont go heaven geh.. x_X space shot is fun, roller coaster sux =D
The picture really look like the man is staring at my butt instead showing that I'm actually falling down.
Well, if you think you did too much sin. Too bad. =p
Post a Comment