Woah.
I've been missing in action for so long!
Yet,
nobody called the "police"?

Hehe.
Ever since
my hp
went out of control.
I've
lost my motivation to blog.
Stupid phone,
the keypads are spoiled.

I press left and it goes right.
Worse,
the keypad is operating itself.
And it went
deleting all my contacts!!
OH GOSH!

The next time,
I asked who you are,
Don't scold me.
Now,

I need to use a old phone
with full of dust
from the inside and outside!!
NOoOoOooOOOo....
Stupid stupid stupid!

I can't take anymore nice photos.
Damn.
Don't ask me to buy
a
camera.
I'm saving money
to buy
something "GOOD".
It's a secret.

Anyway,
I got 2 new
super
nice
DS games.
I'm so jamming it.
Till I forget my blog existents.
So,
Blog less, Play more.

I've been missing in action for so long!
Yet,
nobody called the "police"?

Hehe.
Ever since
my hp
went out of control.
I've
lost my motivation to blog.
Stupid phone,
the keypads are spoiled.

I press left and it goes right.
Worse,
the keypad is operating itself.
And it went
deleting all my contacts!!
OH GOSH!

The next time,
I asked who you are,
Don't scold me.
Now,

I need to use a old phone
with full of dust
from the inside and outside!!
NOoOoOooOOOo....
Stupid stupid stupid!

I can't take anymore nice photos.
Damn.
Don't ask me to buy
a
camera.
I'm saving money
to buy
something "GOOD".
It's a secret.

Anyway,
I got 2 new
super
nice
DS games.
I'm so jamming it.
Till I forget my blog existents.
So,
Blog less, Play more.

1 fishy comments:
Ha! buy new game forget do hw~ no good.. blog more less play! Saving money to buy present for me on Nov eh? thanks first a.. btw..where's ur chat box..i wana spam +2
Post a Comment