DS games rocks!
That's why my blog is dead.

I went to PC fair on Friday
with
David, Jack and Jia Hui.
I've been standing for 5 hours,
without sitting at all.
We went by KTM then LRT.

KTM = Stupid slow big oven train that could cook us alive.
LRT = No space and not enough oxygen train.
Due to no space,
this auntie wanted to grab the steal bar.
But instead of doing so,
she accidentally grabbed....

my boobs.
NoOoOoOooOo....
Why is this happening to me.
***
At PC fair,
We went to check out laptops.
And for me,
I went to check out my beautiful

MacBook.
I really wanted to buy it so badly.
It'll benefit me
when
I'm studying design next year.
Maybe?
Because of the price,
my parents says "NO!".

Boo hoo hoo hoo.........
Gimme a job so I can earn it.
But how?

Boo hoo hoo hoo........
I molested MacBook for awhile,
then
kiss it goodbye

with
the sound of my broken heart.
*crack*
Bye bye my MacBook.
See you in the future~
Bye my love.

That's why my blog is dead.

I went to PC fair on Friday
with
David, Jack and Jia Hui.
I've been standing for 5 hours,
without sitting at all.
We went by KTM then LRT.

KTM = Stupid slow big oven train that could cook us alive.
LRT = No space and not enough oxygen train.
Due to no space,
this auntie wanted to grab the steal bar.
But instead of doing so,
she accidentally grabbed....

my boobs.
NoOoOoOooOo....
Why is this happening to me.
***
At PC fair,
We went to check out laptops.
And for me,
I went to check out my beautiful

MacBook.
I really wanted to buy it so badly.
It'll benefit me
when
I'm studying design next year.
Maybe?
Because of the price,
my parents says "NO!".

Boo hoo hoo hoo.........
Gimme a job so I can earn it.
But how?

Boo hoo hoo hoo........
I molested MacBook for awhile,
then
kiss it goodbye

with
the sound of my broken heart.
*crack*
Bye bye my MacBook.
See you in the future~
Bye my love.

0 fishy comments:
Post a Comment