Saturday, April 4, 2009

OMG

"OMG! You looked so pale! Are you sure you are ok?"
"Wah! Are you ok? What time you slept last night?"
That's what my classmates always asked me whenever I step in the class. I am always in a bad condition. My hair is always a mess. My attire is so sloppy because I just simply grab anything that I can see in my closet and just wear it on. What to do? I am always working up till very late everyday. My semester 1 is going to end soon, that's why I am fully loaded with heavy final projects and exams. I can't hardly take a break. By the time I wake up, I will work none stop till the mid night till I finally go to sleep. During my sleeping time, I'll be lying on my bed thinking of designs and other things to do. Cause that's the only time I can think of it. Everything just suddenly come crashing down on me. So, that's the reason why I can't go out with my friends starting from last week. Both of my secondary and taylor collage friends tried to ask me out for a break. But, I disappointedly had to choose to not go. This is so unlikely to be me, because normally I always love to join my friends whenever there's an event. But I had no choice. I am so busy and I can't help it. I don't understand why TOA collage have to make students suffer like this. I am so looking forward to my semester break at 20th of April.

I always blog about negative things. Well, I also have some positive things happened to me. Remember my last post that I always complained how useless I think about myself? I didn't give up. I continue to work my ass off and it really paid off. I finally starting to shine. Not so shinning like a star yet. But just a dim. I really wish I can share what happened. But, I just don't have the time now. I will try to share next time I got the time ok? 

To my friends that tried to asked me out last week. I know starting from month I am going to reject most of the invitation to an event. But please don't give up asking me. At least I know you guys are still always there you support me. Haha. I sound so desperate. Well, one of the reason I can't get out that week is because of my computer graphic project. Super tough and time consuming project. I show you why. I have to trace or draw this character Yuna Ito out to make a concert poster. 

The original picture.


This is 30% of my work. I still haven't add any background yet. I tried to make it perfect and look alike, but, it takes a lot of time. I know it looks a bit 'cacat'. My lecturer said overall it's ok but the lips and eyes are not out-standing enough. My this subject lecturer requirement expectation is really high. I did a lot of background design for him and I still can't get what he wants. So, I need to work extra hard to please him. 

I really wish I can share some of my nice work done. But not now. Maybe during my semester break? 

SEMESTER BREAK PLEASE COME............


1 fishy comments:

NoobieVid said...

So long i didn't see u liao.. wonder how pale u look. Darker panda eyes than jess? hahaha.I'll never dump u!!! =X nah, our PL4 gang will always call u geh, don worry!! Glad to hear that ur projects finally blossom.. Do update with your + stuff and ya..of course, i wanna see your projects!!! awww~~ 15 days countdown..