
Yesterday, it was the last day that we are going to be together. It's the day we went out to have fun together for the last time. Things may not go as the same way anymore. All my dear TOA friends and I, we are finally going our separate ways.
Yesterday, after the outing, I went home and on my msn. I was surprise to see there's so many emo personal message post beside their nick. Especially my dear friend Elaine, she is going another different major than the rest of us. When I went to look at her blog, she sound really sad. I became sad after reading it. I thought I was the only one who went emo after reading it. Surprisedly, my other friends also went emo. By comforting her to make her feel better, they replied her. And, she cried.
Oh god, that's the reason I hate good byes. It makes my eyes red and watery each time it happen. What a sad feeling. What another silly emotion..
Dear TOA friends especially to Elaine, what I can say now is that, there's sometime a moment you need to let go and say good bye. I had learn to let go many times. I know it hurts. But you can't forever hold on to something. Some friendship last and some don't, and we should be glad that we didn't fall into that 'don't last' category right? At least we are able to see each other in some other time although we are no long together. Friendship always remain in the heart. As long you promise you won't forget about it. Although all my TOA friends do not have my blog site, I am just using this blog write all this out how I feel to express myself. But, I really wish I could tell them that.
This also goes to you all my dear DJ-ian and Taylorian friends. I shall always remember you all as my dearest friends in my heart.
3 fishy comments:
u noe when i first see yr picture.. wat i thought? 2 penis crossing each other, i was like, omg since when xiao bu dian become so horny. And i thought your class knows your blog, really sounds like it. So, you proceed to Degree on advertising now? Just sms me when you're free, i'll be free on weekends.. weekdays u nid ask me see=X hahahahaha
OMG
IT'S NOT!!
it's 2 soft toys holding hands together lah stupid pervert >.<
im so going to change it
fine
and you did not change it =X..
Post a Comment