
Choo choo! Here I come Penang! Tomorrow afternoon at 2.30pm I am taking off to Penang by train! Choo chooooo! Finally, a trip for me to take a deep breath and forget about every stupid emo feelings going around my head. Yay!
I will be going with my TOA friends and one of them will be our tour guide as he is from there. He promised to bring us to amazing places and of course the beach too. Yay! My friends told me that shopping in Penang is so much cheaper than here. So, obviously I am so so going shopping! Hehe. Paul Frank! I am going there to get you! Haha. I am not so into food, so, haha, but, why not? Since I will be in Penang, no harm to go and try nice food there. Any recommendation of nice food to try out there?
To my blog readers, since I am going to Penang, is there anything you want me to buy? But, I can't promise you that I am able to buy it. Sms me or call me before Friday ya?
I am really looking forward to this trip, I hope I really can enjoy to the fullest. I deserve this break since after all the hectic course I've gone through. So, please, I hope nothing will screw this moment. Yay! Penang. (:
3 fishy comments:
Hope u'll have fun there =)
omg, even wen xiang comes here
OMG
Wen Xiang also knows me blog?!
Post a Comment