
OMG. These few days I am drowned with paradise. To prevent me for thinking so many emo things, my Rilakkuma thought out some of my favourite things to keep me occupied. Firstly, he took out my DS console to me and asked me to play. (But, actually he was playing but caught red handed curi curi took my DS and play.) So I did, and I am being so addicted to it now. (Then, he showed me his unhappy face cause he cannot play his Rilakkuma game anymore.)
Then, he also helped me to download so many love love with so many leng chai anime for me to watch. I am watching it none stop now. Plus, he also took me to go buy so many comic books of love love with also a lot of leng chai. Kyaaaaaa~ So romantic! So leng chai! So leng lui! I am drowning! Haha.
It's been a long time I didn't do all of this already. Because I was being always occupied with my workloads and emotions. I was glad that he was able to bring out all these little things that was able to make me happy again.
0 fishy comments:
Post a Comment