har? i where got upset over my hair till like that lah! i am just upset over something about my college stuff i was arranged to a different class and I am separate from all my friends and I am alone ady lah sob sob the rilakkuma user is a stalker spell my rilakkuma wrong ady!
I am one SIAO ZHA PO who is always broke and busy keeping up my life trying to be a great artist/advertiser one day. I am currently studying advertising design. However, I am trying to explore deeper and more about the world of arts. I like to see the world in a different view and perspective that people might think I am different or sometimes crazy. You can call me meow or kuma, that's all my friends call me sometimes. The reason they call me that is because I like cats and bear especially Rilakkuma. Kuma in japanese means bear. Most of my friends also think I look like a cat too. Miao~ Actually anything regarding about cats or bears, I will definitely go goo goo over it. And most importantly, I love everything as long it is super cute. I am so broke because I collect them. Want to know more about me? Ask me. (;
6 fishy comments:
alright..what happen.. sad post ... u're saying goodbye to your long hair?
I took a picture of myself for you.
-rillakuma-
you can check out my picture
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8203/2743039449c98c52645c.jpg
-rillakuma-
OMG.. u cut botak???!! namo namo..
har?
i where got upset over my hair till like that lah!
i am just upset over something about my college stuff
i was arranged to a different class and I am separate from all my friends and I am alone ady lah
sob sob
the rilakkuma user is a stalker
spell my rilakkuma wrong ady!
Lol, a rilak fan stalker..omg!! Start from beginning ba, wanna chill out, just sms me ya! heh.. i'm always there! =)
Post a Comment