
Am I weird? Am I the odd one? Am I the last person that you can think of? Am I different than other people? Sometimes I tried so hard being someone I don't know anymore. I tried to be perfect. I tried to be someone perfectly so that people would care and love me. I want people to realize me. Deep inside me, I want people's attention. But, I am trying so hard to hide everything away. It's so unfair. Am I not good enough? Why can others can have the little things I want? But yet they still want more? Can't you see I am trying so hard to let others to notice and see me? Why can't I be like you? Why can't I be like you who have flaws? Why can't I be like you where everyone firstly think about you? Why can't I be like you where everyone love and care about you?
Thanks to 'someone'. 'YOU' are the stupid person who made me become someone I don't like. 'YOU' who made me this way. 'YOU' are the one who took away my happiness. 'YOU' made me miserable. I hate 'YOU'. 'YOU' made and forced me to make myself to become like this. If isn't because of you, I won't turn to be this way! I still can't forget what you had done to me! 'YOU' took my life away! SCREW YOU! *sob*
3 fishy comments:
i think xiang got it from jh or cc's blog gua..haha..
haha, so surprised that I visit ur log meh? It's good news!
hahaha
i shy shy let people read my blog leh :p
Post a Comment