
Here, I managed to find some cute picture of the Rilakkuma family. Aren't they cute? I wish I could own all the collection of them. They are so hard to find in Malaysia. Screw Malaysia! But in Japan, they got plenty of them. Last year I went there and found a lot of them and I am so stupid I didn't buy a lot back. I just bought some cause they are so expensive! REGRETTED! Ahhh... I hope I can find more of them in Malaysia. If anyone of you guys manage to spot them, tell me ASAP! Hehe. I seriously love them a lot.
I got a friend who is studying in Japan currently. I wish he could help me buy some back! But, pai seh leh. He told me he will try to find them and send back to me. Don't know whether it's true a not. Can't be that happy yet. Hope it will be true. (:
I love you Rilakkuma a lot~♥
0 fishy comments:
Post a Comment