Monday, November 30, 2009

Cruise trip


Tomorrow will be the day where I am going for a holiday cruise on the Royal Caribbean ship with my TOA friends for 6 days and 5 nights. Sadly, there will be only 4 of us going which is thanks to the strict rules that the ship imposed on. To have 1 room, you must have at least 1 person must be 21 years old or above. So far, we got 1 above 21 years old only. I hope nothing goes wrong. I just can't help myself thinking there may be something bad happening to me since suddenly lately all the bad stuffs just love to find me. I am afraid I won't get to really enjoy myself. Damn, I am thinking negatively again.. *knock my head* Shoo shoo, go away bad stuffs!

This cruise will be landing on 3 places if I am not mistaken, Penang, Phuket and Singapore. You know what, I am now kind of regret on going to this cruise. It is because it is so expensive. That day when I agreed to this trip is because I was not thinking rational due to the problems I am facing. I was thinking that I can take this opportunity to leave everything behind for awhile and take a deep breath. So, ended up I agreed going without thinking twice. But, some of my friends said to me that I still deserve it to go refresh myself and should go have fun. I really want to use this chance to make myself to start breathing again.. I had been suffocating for too long.. I want all of them to leave me alone.. Well, hope everything is going to be ok and I get to enjoy myself to the fullest. *knock my head* Stop worrying. I will!

Because,

 I really love the sea so much... 

So do you right..? 


2 fishy comments:

NoobieVid said...

Going on cruise? walau, so rich.. RM 3k? But its not that fun lor, they'll set a time for you to board the ship, then u cant take ur own sweet time.. o well, have a safe trip and have fun =)

meow-chan said...

yer..
you say like that just bring me down..