Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Eating PARADISE


Yesterday I was back from Penang. I went to Penang was because to attend my cousin's wedding dinner. What to say about it, the food taste so-so and I was freaking bored during the dinner because I got nobody to talk to. (Note: I am like the 2nd youngest cousin in my dad's side whole family and all my cousins are all age above 30.) So you should likely understand why am I really bored during the dinner. It's always been like that. No conversation to talk about. Just I stare you, you stare me; I shy shy, you shy shy; I eat eat, you eat eat. Hmmph, generation gap.

Well, overall I really enjoy the trip in Penang. What me and my family did was eat sleep eat sleep during Penang. GGAAHH!! EATING!!! It's like I've been eating for 24 hours! We ordered Char Kueh Teow, Prawn Mee, Laksa, Popiah, Cendol, Rojak, Lobak  and many many in each every of our meal. We had been eating none stop! Don't forget the ice-cream too! Yum yum.. I still can taste their Char Kueh Teow.. Tasty.. AHHH! WHY ISN'T THERE A NICE CHAR KUEH TEOW HERE IN PJ! *smack head*

Surprisingly, my aunt brought us to try the real authentic Penang food. Not those that will charge you expensively and taste as terrible that you normally could get here. Haha. No offense, sorry for insulting PJ's food. If you're planing on going to Penang, you must go and have lunch at the Batu Lanchang food court. Their food is so cheap and tasty! RM2.50 for the food and RM0.70 for most drinks! AHHH! PARADISE!! *drooling* Then, for dinner, I went to thr restaurant called Coconut Palm. New place. Their food is so darn nice. No kidding. I still miss their food. *drooling*

Talking about eating. There's a consequences I need to face. I gained weight. Haha. I hardly can fit most of my pants now. Haha. My mom got shocked when I showed her I can't fit in my pants and the spare tyre was amazing. Haha. Then my dad told me he could not imagine if they left me in Penang for 1 week. Oh! SOB SOB.


1 fishy comments:

NoobieVid said...

memang future vincent's wife la.. aiyo..if u're dad really left u all there 1 week la..hahhahaa.. damn i miss penang food... arghhh.. why u din call me =( =X =S