
Grrrr! I am so so so MAD!
being smart is everything meh?
smart + arrogant = idiot bastard
The person I am referring is not a friend or relative,
it's my f***cking brother!
as you all already know, my brother is a genius,
that's because he likes to 'know everything' and likes studying.
I am sorry I am not smart in family,
I am sorry I was born to do arts,
so that's why,
I don't mind my parents to pamper him more than me,
I don't mind my daddy thinks he is more important than me,
I dont mind my daddy treats him better than me,
I don't mind my daddy talks about him more than me,
because,
He is my daddy's only hope left,
he is my daddy's expectations,
he is my daddy's dream,
he is my daddy's smart genius boy.
It's not like I want to complain that he is smarter than me,
he is only smarter than me in academics, not art,
but what to do?
everyone's mind is always thinking academics are much important than arts,
arts is useless and no future?
so what's the point being smart in arts?
what's the point if I get many As in my art subject?
it's useless, nobody cares...
Just because he is a genius, does that mean he can insult me?
yes, I know he is very smart and got straight As in his AS exam,
yes, I am proud like my parents are,
so what?
this doesn't means you still can insult me...
Today, he boost on how smart he is,
saying he beat the smartest girl in Taylor's in Thinking Skills,
saying how easy is Thinking Skills, and how stupid that she can't score,
then he asked me about my result, I didn't answer him,
but he already knew, he went through my results, yes, I got an E.
He said loudly in front of my parents,
"I know you got E! You don't need tell me! I went and check! Why you got E one? Thinking Skills so easy and you also don't know how to do? Aih."
i went speechless, my parent's faces went black, although they had already known about it,
then, my brother added on,
"What's your Thinking Skills break down? Aiyuh, don't need say sure E and E lah."
i still kept quiet.. I got an E doesn't mean my break down will be E and E lah pls...
I went to change topic and asked my mommy something,
talking about people who stay near those electric tower,
i was wondering will it affect the people's health there,
the radioactive or electric force field would may some how cause cancer,
then my brother interrupt,
"Heh. You very funny hor? You got learn physic a not? If don't have don't simply say and then keep quiet (shut up?) lah you."
then he tries to explain it that it doesn't affect the people with explaining with his f**cking scientific theories,
in short,
F**CKING BULLSHITS!
IF I BLODDY ASK HIM TO PICK UP THAT PENCIL AND DRAW 1 FREAKING STRAIGHT LINE, CAN HE DO THAT A NOT HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH?!
This isn't the 1st time he ever insult me,
I just give him face all along,
cause my daddy was there,
but I just can't stand it anymore...
Sometimes when I am drawing or doing arts,
arts is sometimes not easy thing to do,
so I would become frustrated,
then my brother was there,
"Cheh! Got so hard meh? Study arts got use meh? You all very 爽 lah, just draw draw and draw only. So easy task. You see me, I study further math and science leh! Compare to mine, yours is nothing. So, don't complain so much lah."
GGrrr.. I just sit there being speechless..
because.. my daddy also thinks the same way..
so I told my self, I have no rights to fight back..
cause he is a genius and my daddy's only hope..
So, being smart is everything meh?
being so that arrogant,
it's worthless.
I freaking don't understand why people always think arts is useless!
all your hp, computers, gadgets will be just boring board chips!!
no avatar, animations or disney or cartoon or movie will ever exist!
who does all this stuff for you all!!
if there's no arts, this world is nothing!!
so STOP SAYING ARTS IS USELESS YOU #$%&'()0('&%$ PEOPLE!!!
life would not be interesting without arts!
can't those people think the positiveness of arts existence??
Aih, it's useless,
how can I convince everyone about this,
I can't even convince my daddy.
Ok ok, enough,
I just shut up and draw!
1 fishy comments:
If you just shut up and draw.. U're just avoiding it. You always care what people might feel when u said it to them. You're scared of the after-effects right? You should just tell your parents about it. Practically, being smart doesn't mean he's good in everything. Alot people get straight A's but sadly, they cant find jobs. Tell them, or well, tell your bro to stop bugging you. I'm sure he will complain to your parents. It that happens.. he needs to grow up.
Post a Comment