Monday, February 8, 2010

REJECT?!

MUGEN? YISHU?
Title: Yishu, 艺术
Concept: suitable for art & design center
Type: logo design
Status: 1st design + Redo work



REJECT REJECT & REJECT!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What is this f**cking lecturer thinking?
I kept on thinking and doing the ideas during day and night,
no sleeping, no resting, even while sleeping also can say doing already,
then less than a minute REJECT REJECT REJECT!

Please lah, at least take time to look properly and show me some appreciation,
I've been working like shit!
still remember about the MUGEN design in my last post?
I redo it and I only got accepted 1,
but I still need make changes,
seriously, I am really having phobia having her class already.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
THESE STRESSES just keep coming,
I JUST LOVE MY LIFE!! 
:)


3 fishy comments:

Jiahui said...

jia you ba..and im the first one oo..^^

meow-chan said...

hahaha,
thanks alot alot (:

NoobieVid said...

Mugen looks more artistic.. why la ur lecturer reject -.-"