Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Help, wanted!

Dear friends, I need your help! AHHH! 1 of my design course requires me to find people to vote on the names that we created ourselves which you think is easy to remember and very suitable for an Art & Design Center name. All these names were originally created by all my classmates and I. You can vote as many names as you want, no limit. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated! Thank you! Muacks! (:

Here are the name-list:

1) Nature Art & Design
2) Yishu
3) TRART
4) Artsign
5) Marque
6) Amplifique
7) Bubblepro
8) Dynace
9) Twi-Art
10) Appletree
11) Millenium
12) Art Heaven
13) MixNPaint
14) Crayon
15) Go Art
16) Polka-Dots
17) I Come
18) ClipArt
19) Grafi
20) Art Connect
21) FlyFree
22) Flex-stable
23) Draw It Out
24) Bigkick
25) Audiotrack
26) Jidea
27) Yo, Art!
28) I SEE
29) Sponge
30) Artfarm
31) Feelflow
32) PopINArt
33) I-Draw

2 fishy comments:

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NoobieVid said...

- 6) Amplifique
- 31) Feelflow
- 32) PopINArt