Friday, June 5, 2009

Just Wanna Say

"The more I mixed with more people, the more I can feel my loneliness.."

7 fishy comments:

NoobieVid said...

how come? they neglected u? go hit their pat pat!

ChInG said...

aiks,why?

meow-chan said...

OMG!
Chih Ching! How come you also know my blog! My GOD! I thought only David knows.. XD
Hahaha.. So pai seh.. Lately I've been very emo..
Long story.. There's so many things I wanna express it out but I don't know how.. =(

NoobieVid said...

._. i also wonder how she noe, i thought u gave her.. lol.. but i think some other ppl know ur blog also le.. coz either cc or ++ Link this blog in their blog..

Sanny said...

you have a lot of people that will support you. :) chill gal.

Jiahui said...

lol..what happened to you???
hope u will be fine ya..missie..^^

meow-chan said...

OMG
I am going to cry ady!
I didn't know got so many ppl reading my boring blog!
And Pui San, I didn't know you still reading it.. XD