Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jealousy


I don't understand. I don't understand why should I feel this way. Jealousy or envy is the most stupid emotion that people ever have. I don't know why God even bother to inserted this stupid emotion into us humans. I hate this feeling a lot. Take it away. It cause nothing but just misery. It leads you into darkness. It makes you feel like crying and mad at the same time every single moment. It make you yourself hurt a lot and it sometimes make people do stupid things such as hurting others. What a silly emotion.. 

2 fishy comments:

NoobieVid said...

base on ur 2 new post.. u really need to go out and get a fresh air.. how long is ur semester? lets go 1 place i couldn't go during my semester break.. maybe in the weekend? go find out 'Broga hill'.. great view, great photography.. and of course, u can have as much fresh air as u wan!.. ok? =D.. and.. final word.. chillax girl...

meow-chan said...

hahaha
sorry for being so emo
i promise i will try to stop it and blog more about happy things
i think you are right, i seriously need to breath in more fresh air
you promise ar to bring me go kai kai
my sem break is up to 7th Sept i think
don't forget