Thursday, September 10, 2009

Scattered


My emotions and feelings are all scattered everywhere. The bottle that I had tried to store everything away can't longer fit anymore. I had no idea what had I just filled so much in it and it finally cracked and everything it's out. I am losing it. I feel confuse, hurt, stress, angry, pathetic, scared, pain, jealous, tired, happy, sad, loving, hatred, attachment and everything at the same time. I can't handle all this and I am hurting myself and hurting other people I cared. I am such a terrible person and am tired to be this person already. 

I am trying so hard to collect back every piece of my emotions and feelings bit by bit. Nobody seems to understand what am I going through. They can't hear I am trying to reach for help. All they do is sticking a 'pathetic emo person' sign at my forehead or blacklisted me as 'pathetic emo person' in their listed and ignore me. But, I forgive them. It's my problem after all..

This time, I need a larger bottle. 


1 fishy comments:

NoobieVid said...

emo!! =X jz kidding.. if saturday i got car, i go find you ok? cool with it?